Snap In’s / All in Twos
- A two piece cloth nappy system (3 pieces if you are using a liner)
- The snap in part is the absorbent bit and the wrap is the waterproof component.
- Snap in nappies generally come with extra layers of fabric sewn in the form of a booster
- Are a modern version of a pre-fold nappy system but more like a one piece nappy
- No Folding Required.
- 1 - 3 Sizes of Snap in / All in Two Nappy – depending on brand
- One Size fits most nappies - are available in some brands
- Snap In Nappy - Cotton, Bamboo, Synthetic or combinations.
- Waterproof Outer / Cover - PUL (Laminated Polyester)
More Info:A snap in / all in two nappy is where the nappy (absorbent part) snaps in to the cover (waterproof part) and is secured by domes.
The nappies are generally fast drying because the absorbent layers can be separated from the waterproof layers. They are quick to assemble because you don’t have to stuff them or fold them. One suggestion I have is if you have a baby with skinny thighs, I would look at using a snap in / all in two system that has a leg gusset to give a smaller fit around the thigh.
TIP: If the waterproof outer is clean when you change the nappy you can keep re-using it over and over again by just popping in a new absorbent pad
Continue to Pocket Nappies >>
Make our world a better place
for your children!